On December 28, 2015, my advice for 2016 was that people should prepare for a recession and a further weakening of the Naira.
Here’s my advice for 2017:
1) Be security conscious. There won’t be significant improvements in 2017, so there’ll be an increase of social vices. You can’t afford to be careless with your life, those of your family, your funds, investments and even your relationships.
2) Create other sources of income. Be prepared for opportunities.
3) Think outside the box. Be creative. Do things differently. Seek God for wisdom and divine ideas.
4) Step out of your comfort zone. Be proactive. Do what’s necessary early enough in order to avoid regrets. Set big goals. Work hard and smart.
5) If you are a Christian, do everything by the leading of the Holy Spirit. That would be the only guarantee of success and security.
Pastor Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim
December 29, 2016